Anat Baniel – NeuroMovement Breathing for Life Video
NeuroMovement Breathing for Life Video
Would you like to increase your stamina, your energy levels, meet stress with greater resilience, sleep better, feel better, have greater peace of mind and clarity of thinking? Anyone can achieve these outcomes by greatly expanding breathing quality and capacity. How? By following the innovative, simple, easy, safe and pleasurable NeuroMovement® lessons in this program. These lessons will increase the mobility and awareness of your rib cage, spine, clavicles, sternum, diaphragm and all the parts of your body that need to be available for breathing. Most importantly, new patterns will be formed in your brain, leading to these transformations.
NOTE: Choose your preferred delivery method below. All of our products are available via Online-Streaming on your computer, tablet or smart phone (1 MB/sec internet speed or better is recommended). Or, if you prefer physical media, you can order the streaming access AND DVDs. DVDs are NTSC (USA format), and you could even keep streaming access for yourself and give the DVD set as a gift to friends or family.
The lessons in this program, will increase the mobility and awareness of your rib cage, spine, clavicles, sternum, diaphragm and all the parts of your body that need to be available for breathing. Most importantly, new patterns will be formed in your brain, leading to these transformations:
- Enhanced breathing capacity
- Increased flexibility
- Pain reduction
- More energy and vitality
- Reduced anxiety
- Better sleep
- Greater awareness and creativity
- Greater sense of well-being and joy
- Stronger, more youthful voice.
Anat developed this program in collaboration with Pete Bissonnette, CEO of Learning Strategies.
The program contains:
- 10 NeuroMovement lessons ranging in length from 20 – 30 minutes designed to focus on improving your breathing skills. Each lesson is preceded by a 5-minute body scan.
- A 20-minute introduction to the basics of how your breathing system works presented by Anat Baniel and Dr. Neil Sharp, a former physician and professional opera singer who is now a NeuroMovement practitioner and trainer.
- A 45 minute question and answer session with Anat related to the program hosted by Pete Bissonette of Learning Strategies.