- State Associations:
- VOMA – Virginia
- Corey Cavanaugh, DO
- 53 Minutes
- Never expires.
- Discuss hypertension management in CKD
- Discuss use of SLGT2-inhibitors in diabetic nephropathy
- Describe the shortcomings of creatinine with respect to ace/arb use and mortality
- Describe latest indications for SGLT2i use in CKD
- Describe responsible use of gadolinium in CKD
|Nephrology and Primary Care (2.71 MB)||Available after Purchase|
Dr. Cavanaugh is a nephrologist specializing in glomerular diseases or diseases that impact the kidneys. These include lupus, vasculitis, membranous nephropathy and focal segmental glomerulosclerosis (FSGS), among others.
Cavanaugh attended medical school at the Heritage College of Osteopathic Medicine at Ohio University, where he met his wife. They both completed their internal medicine training at the University of Louisville. Cavanaugh then went on to pursue a nephrology fellowship at Yale University before settling in Virginia. Since arriving at the University of Virginia in August of 2019, he has
established a dedicated multidisciplinary glomerular disease clinic, as well as a combined rheumatology-nephrology clinic.
Dr. Cavanaugh has no disclosures
6 reviews for Corey Cavanaugh – Nephrologist’s Perspective in Primary Care