CPD – MS112 – Cardiovascular Emergencies Mini Series
MS112 – Cardiovascular Emergencies Mini Series
12 months access to recordings and course materials is included. Please note that these are webinar recordings and not live events. Full details on how to access the Mini Series will be emailed to you.
- Join Rachel James MA VetMB CertSAM DVC MRCVS for three 2-hour online sessions and get expert help coping with cardiac crises in your practice!
- Comprehensive notes to downloaded
- Self-assessment quizzes to ‘release’ your 8 hours CPD certification (don’t worry, you can take them more than once if you don’t quite hit the mark first time)
- A whole year’s access to recorded sessions for reviewing key points
- Superb value for money – learn without travelling
- Watch the recordings on your iPad!
- This Mini Series was originally broadcast live in June 2016.
Arrhythmias Leading to Collapse
- Revision of basic ECG interpretation including how to measure the mean electrical axis
- Discussion (including lots of case examples) of the common arrhythmias we see in practice, including all those that can lead to collapse – both brady and tachyarrhythmias
- Treatment of these arrhythmias and how to manage these patients
Pericardial Diseases Leading to Collapse
- Rapid diagnosis and treatment of pericardial disease
- Step by step guide (with plenty of pictures!)on how to drain these effusions
- How to manage these patients post drainage and possible complications you may encounter
Dyspnoeic Patients – Congestive Heart Failure
- How to make a rapid diagnosis (is it respiratory or cardiac?) with as little stress as possible
- How to manage these cases with many case examples of emergency echoes and other diagnostic techniques
- Managing these patients, including the latest new drug options, illustrated using real case examples