Watch this short video presentation video to discover how to make awesome edits of your own tracks to use in your DJ sets…
- Using freely available but powerful editing software, we’ll show you EXACTLY what you need to do to take your favourite tracks and remix them into versions that only you have!
- Master the eight most powerful editing techniques the pros use to make your music easier to mix, more accessible and more adaptable to every DJing scenario
- We take you step by step through each technique, using multiple examples of tracks in many different genres of music so you can apply these tricks to any tracks you like
- There’s a deep-dive lesson in music structure and phrasing, so that you can edit even the most complicated tracks with confidence
- You’ll be able to make your own mash ups using acapellas, giving you those killer tunes that get people saying “where did he get that”?
- Quickly add your own intro & outros to those difficult to mix tracks, so you can play them whenever you want and blend them easily every time
- Learn how to make tracks longer or shorter to suit whatever DJ set you want to play, or to shorten a DJ mix to fit on a CD
- Make your own radio edits, and even remove profanity quickly and painlessly so you don’t have to buy the ‘clean’ version as well as the club version
- It’s everything you need to make your own unique versions of your favourite tunes, and get you on the road to producing your own tracks someday!
- Instant access to over three hours of training across 30 detailed videos, so you can start to implement the steps right away… and access is for life, so there’s no time limit on doing it!
This is a complete, on-demand course, yours for life including all future updates, delivered online via our unique, custom-built training platform. It’s in full HD across 30 video lessons, viewable on your computer, tablet or smartphone, so you can learn anywhere.
With “over the shoulder” screen recordings, detailed follow-alongs, plus downloadable supporting documents, it’s everything you need in one place.
You can bookmark lessons to come back to again and again (across this and any other courses you own from us), you can mark lessons as complete to chart your progress, and rate lessons, for your own use or to give feedback.