Dr. Ellyn Bader – CREATING INTENSITY WITH CONFLICT-AVOIDANT COUPLES
CREATING INTENSITY WITH CONFLICT-AVOIDANT COUPLES
In this one hour audio, you will learn how to work with the entrenched systems of conflict-avoidant couples.
In a one hour session Pete and Ellyn discuss how to work with the entrenched systems of conflict-avoidant couples.
Specifically, Pete and Ellyn highlight:
- Diagnosing two distinct types of conflict avoidant couples
- Creating a collaborative treatment plan
- Five goals to direct your treatment interventions
- Specific strategies for disrupting symbiosis
- How to increase partner’s tolerance for emotional intensity
- Why negotiation is so unsettling for these couples