Iquim – Dr Amit Goswami – New Biology for Medicine
Deliver Digital Download link to your email after successful payment
Format: [WebRip – 10MP4]
File Size: 4.603 GB
In this course, quantum physicist Dr. Amit Goswami introduces a new quantum biology based on the new organizing principles of the Quantum Worldview, the primacy of consciousness, and the mind. The crucial differences between the new biology and molecular and material biology are illustrated.
The Quantum Worldview is able to offer the theories to finally and fully explain the origin of life, the true distinction between life and non-life, and solve major questions which traditional evolutionary theories, such as Darwinism and Creationism, are unable to explain.
Quantum biology allows us to deeply root integrative medicine in the conscious and unconscious direction of our evolution.
- Quantum Worldview
- Quantum Worldview and the Origin of Life
- Creative Evolution
- Morphic Resonance & Creativity of the Vital
- Biology of Feelings
- Paradox of Perception and Evolution of the Supramental
- Biology Marries Spirituality
- Quantum Technology & Biology of Integration
What You Will Take Away from the Course:
- Explain and summarize the quantum worldview and its new organizing principles, and compare and contrast the differences between the new quantum biology and molecular and material biology.
- Assess the quantum worldview in terms of its necessity and ability to support vital integrative medicine.
- Evaluate the quantum worldview’s theoretical perspective regarding the origin life and the universe, with reference to such theories such as Anthropic Participatory Theory and Delayed Choice, among others.
- Examine quantum biology’s organizing principles and distinguish the characteristics and qualities of life from non-life.
- Analyze the quantum creativity process in terms of evolutionary theories (including gene mutation, hopeful monsters, micro and macro evolution, and the quantum leap), and be able to apply these theories to other areas of integrative medicine.
- Differentiate traditional evolutionary theories (e.g. Darwinism, and Creationism, etc) from the quantum worldview theories of evolution and judge them both in relation to their refutability and plausibility.
- Appraise and defend the relevance of our unique human internal space represented by the mind and the subtle or vital body, in relation to health, life-after-death, and evolution as a species.
7 reviews for Iquim – Dr Amit Goswami – New Biology for Medicine