IYCA – Youth Fitness Specialist Level 1
Deliver Digital Download link to your email after successful payment
Format: [ Webrip – 18 MP4s, 1 PDF ]
File Size: 1.672 GB
IYCA Youth Fitness Specialist
The Only Certification Specifically Developed To Give You The Practical Knowledge You Need To Succeed As A Youth Fitness Professional
The Youth Fitness Specialist Certification is the IYCA’s most comprehensive course for trainers and coaches who want to help young people ages 6 to 18 become fit, embrace healthy lifestyles and maximize sports performance.
And we just made the Youth Fitness Specialist even BETTER by adding
IYCA Passion to Profits Course as a BONUS!
What Is The IYCA Youth Fitness Specialist?
This Credential is a product of years of innovation and current research. The Youth Fitness Specialist combines:
- The IYCA’s Revolutionary Approach To Coaching. Combining both the art and science of coaching, the IYCA’s coaching methodology addresses the needs of today’s young people and teaches you how to help you connect with and motivate the clients you serve to enhance their experience and results.
- The IYCA’s Revolutionary Approach To Long Term Athletic Development. The IYCA Youth Fitness Specialist provides you with a complete approach to fitness and athletic development that takes into account the real world considerations of kids ranging from the differences in needs of 8 year olds and 18 year olds to the ever increasing challenges of early sport specialization.
- Contributions From Some Of The Industry’s Top Coaches. We’ve enlisted some of the world’s leading youth fitness professionals like Dave Gleason, Kim McCollough, Mike Robertson and Wil Fleming as contributors to this course to share their insight and experiences gained from coaching thousands of young athletes and provide you with real world insight into what actually works when training kids.
- Real World Programming. Gain access to actual, proven sample training programs for young people designed by the industry’s top coaches to better empower you to implement your own effective training approach.
Who Should Get Youth Fitness Specialist Certification?
Any Fitness Professional or Coach who works with kids ages 6 – 18 should be Youth Fitness Specialist Certified.
This credential specifically addresses the needs of today’s ever growing youth fitness & sports performance population:
- Publications like Entrepreneur Magazine have recognized the career opportunities in youth fitness & sports performance as among the best and most rapidly growing in the world.
- Watered down adult programs are ineffective and inappropriate for kids, yet most of the training kids receive is based on adult programming.
- A growing emphasis on Sports Specialization has created new challenges and considerations coaches must be prepared to address.
- The progressively evolving needs of kids as they mature physically, socially and emotionally and how that impact training.
If you’re coaching or training young people, you’re dealing with these considerations and many others. The Youth Fitness Specialist Credential will better equip you to serve those kids and help you enhance their fitness and performance.
What Are The Benefits of Getting the Youth Fitness Specialist Credential?
There are a number of benefits of the IYCA Youth Fitness Specialist Credential, including:
- The ability to develop and implement the right programming for a young athlete age 6-18, regardless of age, gender or sport (if any).
- The confidence that your programming is based on real world evidence and specifically designed to maximize results and benefits for each child you coach.
- Positioning as a ‘higher quality’ fitness professional that is specifically prepared to work with kids and make them better with each and every training session with evidence based programming.
- A tool to improve your business or career by being a specialist in a high need area that will immediately allow parents, coaches and administrators to know that you are uniquely prepared to design programs for and coach kids.
While there are many other benefits to the IYCA Youth Fitness Specialist, the bottom line is this: it will allow you to become a specialist in a high need, high demand field and allow you to better help the kids you serve.
BONUS: What Is The Passion to Profits Course?
- A tool to help you develop your vision, core values, and Youth Fitness Business Goals
- This resource contains 5 modules that include worksheets, presentations, and everything you need to get on the career path that you may be dreaming of!
- A task-list presentation that will keep you on target to hit your quarterly and annual goals
- You will be able to define your target market
- Turn passion for youth fitness into a lucrative business
- Hear from experts like Wil Fleming, Pat Rigsby, and Dave Gleason
- Marketing, Sales, and living your Passion!
- Add this to your Credentials and you will jumpstart and/or grow your Youth Fitness Career
What Is The Learning Format For The Youth Fitness Specialist Certification?
When you decide to take advantage of the IYCA Youth Fitness Specialist Certification you’ll gain access to the following materials:
The Essentials of Youth Conditioning And Fitness– The official textbook delivers practical concepts supported by the latest research.
This textbook covers the following content areas:
Chapter 1: Introduction to Youth Conditioning and Fitness
Chapter 2: The Developing Athlete
Chapter 3: The Art and Science of Coaching: The IYCA Model
Chapter 4: Practical Applications
Chapter 5: Sample Programming
A 2 DVD Set that provides thorough, narrated screencasts for each chapter of the Textbook so that you can learn though your preferred medium. Plus, to enhance your learning experience you will also receive a disc providing you with Printable PDF files of chapter outlines and a course syllabus with suggested week-by-week assignments.
Once you register for Youth Fitness Specialist Certification, you will be directed to create your IYCA account if you do not already posses one. You will be shipped your Youth Fitness Specialist Materials and should receive them within 10-14 business days.
You can test when you are ready.
You may take up to one year to complete your exam, and review the materials as often as you like. You will immediately know the results after you take your test. Most students finish within 2-3 weeks.
Exam Requirement – Passing a 75 multiple choice, non-proctored online exam with 70% or higher. One attempt at the exam is given. Results are known immediately.
Retest Fee – $50 retest fee applies if the passing requirement is not met at the end of the second exam attempt.
Completion Time – Approximately 2-3 weeks (complete within one year of purchase)
Earn the Credential of IYCA Youth Fitness Specialist!
Register Now And Become an IYCA Youth Fitness Specialist Plus receive our Passion to Profits Course as a BONUS!
10 reviews for IYCA – Youth Fitness Specialist Level 1