Michael Hall and Bob Bodenhamer – Sub-Modalities Going Meta
Deliver Digital Download link to your email after successful payment
Format: [1 eBook – PDF]
File Size: 16.98 MB
SUB-MODALITIES GOING META
Insider’s Secrets about Sub-Modalities (2005)
(Previously titled, The Structure of Excellence, 1999)
L. Michael Hall and Bobby Bodenhamer, 2nd ed., 320 pages, $25
Description: We make movies in our minds—that’s how we “think.” Yet we do more, we represent the world as we see, hear, and sense it and put them within various cinematic frames. This endows our mental movies with certain qualities and properties, which, in turn, govern our responses, emotions, and skills.
NLP got it wrong. These cinematic frames are not “sub-modalities,” they are metalevel frames. The reason sub-modalities are powerful in effecting change is that they work symbolically and semantically at a higher logical level to representations. Instead of “going down” you have to go up, make a higher or meta move and then you will discover the true magic in what we used to call “sub-modalities.”
Sub-Modalities Going Meta is an advanced NLP book that uses Neuro-Semantics to continue the adventure of discovering the structure of experience and re-modeling NLP with the revolutionary Meta-States model.
- Discover the secrets of “sub-modalities and their meta nature.
- Discover the semantic nature of our cinematic frames.
- Discover how to powerfully use cinematic frames for transformation.
- Learn how to effectively use semantically loaded meta-frames (“sub-modalities”).
- Disconfirm limiting Beliefs and install empowering Beliefs.
- Set meta-frames for accelerating your learning and understanding.
- Marvel at the magic of structure in the relationship between cinematic features and meaning.
Style and audience: While the style for this book is readable, it is not for the general reader, but for someone well-versed in NLP.
7 reviews for Michael Hall and Bob Bodenhamer – Sub-Modalities Going Meta