Michelle Lisa Anderson – Love Over Boundaries
Love Over Boundaries is a self-study online program for women who love a good person who drinks too much or suffers from addiction.
You’ll learn the difference between healthy boundaries vs. poor boundaries and how to stick to them without getting angry or resentful.
“If I would’ve had this kind of program or advice 10 years ago, it might very well have saved my marriage.”
Are you feeling exhausted and
Do you know you need boundaries but have no clue where to start?
Do you feel your life’s chaotic and out of control and you’re ready
for peace and stability?
Is your loved one ignoring your boundaries?
Stop Giving Without
If you don’t stop putting your self-worth in the hands of someone who is sick, you’re in trouble. A life without boundaries is a life full of resentment, dysfunction, and a constantly broken heart.
Here’s a loving truth:
Your relationship will not
survive without boundaries.
Stop feeling lonely and get the
loving relationships you crave.
Choose the right boundaries and
Know exactly what to say, how to express your boundaries, and when
to say them so your loved one will stop ignoring you.
Love Over Boundaries will teach you how to calm down and move into a place of joy the next time you feel angry or upset.
“The Love Over Boundaries program is exactly what I needed to learn about setting and keeping boundaries as I try to stay in a peaceful and loving relationship with my alcoholic husband.
Michelle has explained how setting the right kind of boundaries is essential to letting your loved one know what you will not tolerate, but in a way that is not accusing or confrontational. I would encourage everyone to enroll in this program if you are feeling a little lost and alone.”
GET THE PROGRAM NOW
START HEALING YOUR RELATIONSHIP TODAY
How Love Over Boundaries Works
After registration, you’ll have instant access to the training program on
your smartphone, computer, or tablet. There are 5 modules. A new module is released on a weekly basis.
Not “tech savvy?” We are always here to help you (and it’s easier than you may think).
No need to rush. Start and stop whenever it’s convenient for you.
2 Hours of Audio
Scored and produced in NYC by an agency who composes Hollywood movies.
We included quizzes and checklists too – because recovery doesn’t need to be dark and depressing.
BOUNDARY ONE: BASICS
- The rules for healthy boundaries vs. poor boundaries
- Difficulty sticking to boundaries? Not anymore
- Secrets for enforcing boundaries
- 40 of the best boundaries to choose from
BOUNDARY TWO: SELF-CARE
- Calm down and forgive – learn how in just 10 min a day
- How to stop feeling lonely
- Rediscover your passions and purpose
- Feel like you can’t get it all done? Learn how
- 5 helpful tips to get the perfect night’s rest
- Why exercise is key to your marriage
BOUNDARY THREE: PROTECTION
- What to do when they’re being a mean drunk (or dry drunk)
- Are you scared of their temper? The help you need now
- The smartest thing you can do when they lie
BOUNDARY FOUR: ADDICTION
- Smart advice when your loved one drinks and drives
- Drinking in the house – here’s the plan you’ve been waiting for
- Can you leave them with the kids? Learn the real truth
- Find out if throwing away their bottles is helpful or a waste of money
- The most important boundary you need if they’re using drugs
- How to deal with pornography in your relationship
BOUNDARY FIVE: SELF-CONTROL
- 7 ways to talk to them without nagging
- How to deal with your anger and get them to listen
- The best way to teach them a lesson without lecturing
- Want to stay with your loved one and be happily married whether
they get sober or not? Listen to my interview with a woman who’s
raising her two children in a loving marriage while her husband is still drinking.
- Do you need to know how to express your new boundaries? Learn exactly what to say in this helpful print out: 20 Ways to Express Your Boundaries.
WHAT OTHER WOMEN ARE SAYING
Privacy is something we take very, very seriously. We never share names (or make them up) for testimonies. You’re going to have to trust they are from real women.
“It is no exaggeration to say that this program is life-changing.
I always knew that personal boundaries are important, but after listening to the Love Over Boundaries program, I realized that boundaries, and the effective implementation of them, are the secret ingredient that has been missing from my marriage. The information in this program is essential to my personal happiness, regardless of my husband’s choices.
Michelle explains in her loving and supportive way how boundaries can validate and help me take back my power, and remember to love myself first. This program gives me the keys to stay and love authentically in my marriage or to be okay with choosing to leave and not settle for an unhealthy version of love. Michelle’s description is perfect: “boundaries speak to, and obey the whispers of your soul.”