Warren Knight – 10-Week Digital Marketing Course
10-Week Digital Marketing Course
Designed for busy business owners and marketing executives who are frustrated with their level of digital marketing and social sales and want the knowledge, understanding and a strategy to watch their business thrive in a digital age.
10-Week Digital Marketing Course
Created by Warren Knight, a digital marketer with 10 years of online experience.
This certified live and interactive program is designed for busy business owners and marketing executives who are frustrated with their level of digital marketing and social sales and want the knowledge, understanding and a strategy to watch their business thrive in a digital age.
The course is recorded live and delivered online via the Think Digital First learning platform. The course involves:
- 10 modules (1 per week)
- 10 assignments (1 per week, a mix of quizzes and written questions)
- 1-2 hours of study per week (including reading the course notes, further research, and assignments)
- Secret Mastermind Group
- What are your key differentiators?
- Define your business goals to match your value proposition
- Define your brands tone-of-voice
- Realign your vision to your business goals
- Define your target market
- Design the perfect customer
- Customer outcome generator
- User journey mapping – Strategic planning
- Where are we now?
- What’s changing!
- Current trends, challenges, and opportunities
- Planning digital marketing activity – Using a strategic framework
- A review of key factors influencing SEO in Google
- Debunking SEO myths: What’s hot and what’s not?
- How-to your meta-data effectively
- Simple and effective ways to optimise on-page content
- Defining your brand style guide
- How to create visual and written content
- Blogs, Videos, Livestream, GIF’s, Podcasts, which is right for you?
- Content distribution: Paid, Owned, Earned<
- Google best practice
- Google analytic tracking
- Set up and run your campaign
- Google Remarketing
- A review of the current social media landscape
- Choosing the right platform for your business
- Social media best practice
- Advertising opportunities on Facebook and Instagram
- Email List Building – Landing Pages & Pop-Ups
- ESP’s Email Providers
- Email best practice
- Different Types of Emails
- Learn how to “define a budget”
- Create content and outline campaign goals
- Define your digital marketing campaign elements
- Design a 90,30 and 7-Day campaign
- What tools to use to manage and automate your marketing
- How to understand data in Google & Social Media
- How to track & measure a campaign
- Template to measure your success each month
Upon completion of this online course, you’ll gain the skills to:
- Raise awareness about your brand and communicate your unique offering
Become a fully rounded digital marketer
- Gain a range of sought-after skills in Digital Marketing, SEO and Online Advertising
- Learn how to develop and implement an effective Digital Marketing Strategy
- Discover hundreds of online best practices, tools, strategies and creative marketing opportunities
This course with Warren was exactly what I needed, and it came at exactly the right time. I was getting ready to launch an online and bricks & mortar retail shop, having never done this before and the thought of having to read textbooks or e-books really stressed me out with everything I already had to do to make the deadline.